Tuesday, September 29, 2026

EPIPHANY! Jess

 It hit me on the way home from Vape and Smoke. I have "taken care of Jess " for YEARS, trying to make sure he home life is safe to her,  taking care of everything she can't - OMG - some of this since her childhood! but these last 15 years of agoraphobic anxiety, I have done nothing to actually help her.  Get her help to over come it. During Covid,  while all medical was offered online and she still had medicaid,  WHY DIDN'T I GET HER REAL HELP?? What have I invested in saving Jami? and others?? I've talked to the women at Vape and Smoke about why I go there to hunt for vape for Jess and yesterday she got all excited, said she had actually Been Jess, been where she is,  and found people to help her.  She gave me referrals to the people who helped her.  It took a stranger to open my eyes to everything that I haven't done. I drove home screaming at myself, begging God to forgive me and help me help Jess NOW. No Medicaid. I need Cash. Everything I can aquire, earn, everything has to go into freeing Jess. I can't give her back the last 15 years. That's on me and if I go to hell for it it would be reason enough. I can't think of a worse things that I have done. The WHY night kill me.  WHY haven't I tried to help her get free?????????????

No comments: