Thursday, August 27, 2026

Loki 😓❤️❤️❤️

 I think my Loki might be dying.  She hides under my bed all of this last week and barely eats. She seems weak, like Obi was. We really believed that Loki beat the leukemia, she's lived almost 3 years longer than Obi did after they were diagnosed the same day. She doesn't enjoy being touched,  HATES being held or carried.  She never really liked those things but she didn't hate them.  I got some of that diagnosing kitty litter and put her in the big kennel with her own box. According to it she doesnt have a UTI. It doesnt sound respiratory. She eats the yum yum Jeremy sent (that i forgot I had😕) and some canned food. She has peed twice, once yesterday and once today, that i know about. No poo. Jess says maybe she is constipated.  ??

Today when I found her under my bed she didn't move when I touched her and I thought she was dead. I started screaming and crying and Jess and Kira came. I couldn't stand it, I ran out of the room and was howling in the hall way until Kira said Loki was moving and looking at her!! 

She is back in the big kennel. She doesnt like it much but I can monitor her so much better like this! 

I'm terrified.  

No comments: